Thursday, December 12, 2013

Saigon: Day 1



   Hello everybody! I am currently blogging from Starbucks in Ho Chi Minh City, also known as Saigon, Vietnam. Five years really does change a city...it's so different from what I remembered, but it's a good different. Promise. Being here gives me a new perspective in beauty and culture, even though I haven't technically been here for one full day yet. This is going to sound totally cliche, but the city is truly full of life. 
  Everything is so busy and chaotic, and I apologize for not being able to blog about our trip sooner. So far, everything has gone pretty smoothly, except for a few minor glitches, but that's expected. I will give a more detailed update on the flights and everything later, so stay tuned! 
   Sorry this is such a short post, but I will include some pictures of our view and give more updates later! Quick shout out to Mrs. Crane, because she's just awesome, and everyone on the Spyglass team. Love and miss you all! 

1 comment:

  1. I love you Jen! I can't wait until you get back:) have fun

    ReplyDelete